SelectQuote’s rapidly growing marketing team is in need of an SEO Intern. The SEO Intern will work closely with internal marketing team members to generate and achieve SEO performance goals. This position will assist SEO initiatives across all divisions of SelectQuote, one of the country’s preeminent national insurance brokerages.
The SEO Intern will have the opportunity to execute organic search deliverables, monitor and report on website performance, and conduct research to aid in ongoing optimizations. SelectQuote is looking for candidates with an analytical mindset, an entrepreneurial spirit, and an appetite for research and writing.
- ● Evaluate website performance for optimizations
- ● Conduct keyword research, competitive research, and market research
- ● Generate SEO recommendations then test and execute against them
- ● Develop insights around market trends and business performance
- ● Monitor, evaluate, and elevate trends within the SEO industry
- ● Collaborate with others on the marketing team to ensure all marketing initiatives and messaging are consistent and aligned with company and division goals
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- ● Focus and attention to detail
- ● Intellectual curiosity and an analytical mindset
- ● Excellent oral and written communication skills
- ● Superior organizational and time management skills
- ● Basic understanding of organic marketing activities
- ● Familiar with digital marketing, digital channels, and online marketing metrics
- ● Resourceful and autonomous learner
- ● Previous experience with copywriting, content marketing, and/or content strategy preferred
Training and Experience:
- ● Enrolled in an accredited university and seeking a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- ● Skilled in the following Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Won the 2020 award for "Best Place to Work" by Kansas City Business Journal - our culture is one of innovation, collaboration and continuous learning, all centered around promise to save our customers time and money. SelectQuote has experienced rapid growth in recent years but always keeps a positive workplace culture with open communication across departments and a commitment to inclusion, diversity, and innovation as a main priority.